About the Firm
Brandy A. Peeples, Principal.
Ms. Peeples is a seasoned litigator in various practice areas. With nearly twenty years’ experience, she provides aggressive and comprehensive representation to her clients, both in and out of the courtroom. Ms. Peeples has handled a broad range of civil litigation, business, and real estate matters. Her practice areas include complex commercial and business litigation, contract litigation, insurance disputes, personal injury and wrongful death matters, family law litigation, defamation, and other types of litigation.
Additionally, Ms. Peeples has used her extensive experience in land use and zoning matters to represent clients before the Frederick County Planning Commission, the Frederick County Board of Appeals, and various other municipal zoning and planning agencies. She has successfully appealed zoning decisions to the Circuit Court for Frederick County.
Ms. Peeples maintains an active appellate practice and has authored numerous appellate briefs and appeared before the Maryland Court of Special Appeals and, most recently, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
After graduating from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 1998, Ms. Peeples clerked for the Honorable Thomas E. Noel in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
Practices & Industries
- Business Law
- Business/Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law & Litigation
- Contract Law & Litigation
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Insurance Litigation
- Land Use/Zoning
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Real Estate Law & Litigation
- Towson University, B.A., 1993
- University of Baltimore School of Law, 1998
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Thomas E. Noel, Circuit Court for Baltimore City, 1998-2000
- Maryland State Bar Leadership Academy Fellow - 2009-2010
- Named a Maryland "Super Lawyer Rising Star" 2011
- Marquis Who’s Who 2017
- Distinguished Lawyers 2017
- Expert Network – Lawyer 2017
- Associate, McCarter & English, 2000-2004
- Associate, Weinberg & Miller, 2004-2008
- Associate, Hodes, Pessin & Katz, 2008-2011
- Board Member, Maryland State Bar Association Leadership Academy 2010-2011
- Habitat for Humanity of Frederick County
- Maryland, 1998
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2003
- United States Court of Appeals – Fourth Circuit - 2017